Fema Test Answers for : IS-822: Fundamentals of Management and Support
This course is designed to provide the fundamental knowledge for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other Federal emergency management personnel to assist with disaster operations with incident management or support roles. The course content is based upon FEMA’s authorities and doctrine. This awareness level course provides the learner a good starting point to further training in his/her specific FQS position.
- Identify key FEMA authorities and doctrine that guide the organization’s actions.
- Summarize the FEMA disaster declaration process.
- Describe the relationships among FEMA partners in response to a disaster.
- Identify the key principles and concepts of FEMA doctrine as they apply to disaster response and recovery operations.
- Differentiate the different roles and responsibilities between FEMA (and Federal) incident management and incident support coordination.
- Describe the Individual Assistance, Public Assistance, and Hazard Mitigation programs.
- Describe how the NRF and NIMS are applied at the FEMA incident management level.
- Identify the different types of planning.
- Describe the resource requirements process.
The primary audience for this course includes all FEMA employees who are assigned to a FEMA Qualification System (FQS) position in incident management or incident support.