Fema Test Answers for : IS-800.B: National Response Framework, An Introduction
The course introduces participants to the concepts and principles of the National Response Framework.
At the end of this course, you will be able to describe:
- The purpose of the National Response Framework.
- The response doctrine established by the National Response Framework.
- The roles and responsibilities of entities as specified in the National Response Framework.
- The actions that support national response.
- The response organizations used for multiagency coordination.
- How planning relates to national preparedness.
You can find more information about the National Response Framework by clicking on the following link www.fema.gov/nrf
- What’s new in the NRF?
This course is intended for government executives, private-sector and nongovernmental organization (NGO) leaders, and emergency management practitioners. This includes senior elected and appointed leaders, such as Federal department or agency heads, State Governors, mayors, tribal leaders, and city or county officials – those who have a responsibility to provide for effective response.