Fema Test Answers for : IS-32: Mitigation eGrants Internal System
This interactive computer-based course is part of a series of courses designed to provide various users with basic knowledge about using the web-based Mitigation Electronic Grants (eGrants) Management System. This course is specifically targeted to FEMA (Internal) Users on the eGrants Internal System.
FEMA HQ and Regional staff with Hazard Mitigation Assistance grant program responsibilities and Regional Assistance Officers are responsible for the application review once the grant applicant has submitted their application.
The course explores the main eGrants Internal System functions available to users:
- Access and roles within the system
- Registration Management
- Pre-Award Eligibility Workflow and Application Review
- Quarterly Reports
- Program Administration
This course is designed to allow the users to take it in its entirety or to focus on specific aspects of the Mitigation eGrants Internal System.
- Describe the eGrants System and Workflows
- Describe the process for accessing the eGrants Internal System
- Describe the process for reviewing, approving, and denying of pending external eGrants applicant user registrations
- Describe all of the program office’s review and approval processes
- Describe the process of monitoring grants through the review of Quarterly Reports
Grant applicants—including state officials, federally recognized Indian Tribal governments, and territory officials.