Fema Test Answers for : IS-245.A: Introduction to the Defense Priorities and Allocatio
This course introduces the Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS), a regulation to help ensure the priority performance of contracts and orders for the timely delivery of critical materials and services to meet program requirements. The course describes how the DPAS supports the FEMA mission.
Upon completing this course, the participant will be able to describe:
- How DPAS supports timely procurement of materials and services.
- How program officials use DPAS.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and contractor responsibilities under DPAS.
- Procedures for placing priority-rated contracts and orders (rated orders).
- Limitations on use of rated orders.
- Procedures for resolving DPAS issues.
All FEMA personnel responsible for management and oversight of FEMA emergency management programs, including:
- FEMA program officials responsible for directing the use of DPAS priority ratings, and
- DPAS Officers appointed to advise and assist FEMA program officials in DPAS administration.