Fema Test Answers for : IS-916: Critical Infrastructure Security: Theft and Diversion
This course introduces critical infrastructure personnel to the information they need and the resources available to them to identify threats and vulnerabilities to critical infrastructure from the theft and diversion of critical resources, raw materials, and products that can be used for criminal or terrorist activities. The course also identifies actions that participants can take to reduce or prevent theft and diversion.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the threat that theft and diversion pose to critical infrastructure protection and resilience.
- Recognize which of your resources, raw materials, products, or technologies are vulnerable to theft and diversion.
- Identify commonly used theft and diversion methods and schemes.
- Recognize suspicious behaviors and activities associated with theft and diversion.
- Identify measures for protecting against theft and diversion.
This course is designed for critical infrastructure personnel who:
- Are responsible for the storage, sale, or transfer of materials or technologies of value.
- Work at sites where products or raw materials are susceptible to theft or diversion, such as facilities covered under the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) regulations.
- Desire to heighten their awareness regarding theft or diversion vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, participants should take IS-906, Workplace Security Awareness, to provide a foundation for this course.