Fema Test Answers for : IS-893: Facility Security Committees
This course has been developed by the DHS Interagency Security Committee (ISC) and is being hosted by the Emergency Management Institute (EMI). All questions or comments about this course should be directed to the following email address: ISCAccess@dhs.gov.
The purpose of this course is to provide Federal personnel with an overview of Facility Security Committees (FSCs), including: their members, their roles and responsibilities, and policies and procedures for FSC operations and decisionmaking.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the members of the Facility Security Committee (FSC).
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the FSC.
- Describe FSC operational and decisionmaking procedures.
This course is designed for Federal personnel with responsibility for protecting non-military Federal facilities in the United States.
It is recommended that course participants complete the following courses prior to completing this course:
- IS-890.a - Introduction to the Interagency Security Committee (ISC)
- IS-891 – Facility Security Level Determinations for Federal Facilities (For Official Use Only)
- IS-892 – Physical Security Criteria for Federal Facilities (For Official Use Only)
The courses in their latest versions are available through the EMI Independent Study Program. Participants must have access to the Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN) in order to complete "For Official Use Only" courses.