Fema Test Answers for : IS-872.A: Dams Sector: Protective Measures
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the mission and partners of the Dams Sector.
- Describe the steps for establishing a protective program.
- Identify the elements of the risk management model.
- Describe strategies for reducing risk.
- Identify the general categories of protective measures.
- Describe how protective measures relate to threat levels.
- Select potential protective measures to address a threat when given a scenario.
Dams Sector stakeholders, including owners and operators, with emphasis on those seeking the fundamentals of the protective measure elements of a risk management program. Note: This course is designated For Official Use Only.
It is recommended that course participants complete the IS-870 Dams Sector: Crisis Management course and IS-871.a, Dams Sector: Security Awareness prior to completing this course. The IS-870 course is available through EMI at the following link: http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/is870.asp