Fema Test Answers for : IS-871.A: Dams Sector: Security Awareness
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the mission and partners of the Dams Sector.
- Identify the common characteristics of dams.
- Describe the consequences of dam failures.
- Describe common security vulnerabilities and interdependencies that affect the Dams Sector.
- Describe potential terrorist threats and targets related to the Dams Sector.
- Identify terrorist surveillance objectives and methodologies.
- Identify indicators of surveillance and other suspicious activities.
- Identify indicators of weapons, explosives, chemical, biological, and radiological threats.
- Describe the process for reporting incidents.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in a sample report narrative.
All Dams Sector facility owners and operators, with emphasis on owners and operators seeking the fundamentals of the security awareness elements of a risk management program. Note: This course is designated For Official Use Only.
It is recommended that course participants complete the IS-870 Dams Sector: Crisis Management course prior to completing this course. The IS-870 course is available through EMI at the following link:http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/is870.asp