Fema Test Answers for : IS-558: Public Works and Disaster Recovery
This course will explain how public works is involved in disaster recovery.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the role of public works during the recovery period
- Explain how and why public works should plan for recovery
- Describe the primary areas that should be included when public works is planning for recovery
- Describe effective communication and coordination practices during the recovery period
- Select a course of action based on information in a recovery plan
- Identify opportunities for achieving recovery goals
Public works professionals, urban planners, local government officials, elected officials
Strongly suggest students take IS-552, The Public Works Role in Emergency Management prior to taking this course
NOTE: IS-552 is undergoing revisions and will be unavailable until the revisions are complete.